Tuesday 22 March 2011

Here Comes The Summer

 I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to more sunny days and an opportunity for several months to be outside in warmth. For too many years I haven't really thought about outdoor furniture- probably because the last lot I bought was in the April when Rhianna's single Umbrella came out and it rained for months!
But I'm kind of taken with the ones on here.
No neutral woods by the way- it's White or
it's Black. Let's face it- if you want to soak up some sun and enjoy a coffee with friends- you don't want to be sitting around a council picnic table.
These items, plus matching sofas and all shapes tables, are perfect for the Courtyard, Decking Area, even Balcony!
Hey, and if budget and space limited- buy something that can sit indoors 9 months of the year and still love being outside when Sun beckons.

No comments:

Post a Comment